Shortly after finalising our wedding venue I came across this new exciting venue which I just loved. It combined a relaxed country feel in an actual brewery setting and offered a flexibility that can be quite rare in wedding venues. To inspire couples looking for their perfect wedding venue I’m pleased to hand you over to Anne to tell you all about having a Muddy Soul wedding at Wold Top Brewery:
We launched Muddy Souls events as an innovative wedding and party events company that brings together the benefits of the Wold Top Brewery, stunning views over the Yorkshire Wolds and a TV featured garden to create a unique rural wedding and party space that can be whatever the bride and groom want it to be.
Over the years we have held many successful events at the brewery, from charity fundraisers to the sell out Moonbeams festivals. Last year we hosted our first wedding and we had such amazing feedback about the venue, the facilities and the location that we decided to launch a new business so that more people could experience the unique Wold Top experience.
Muddy Souls Events are designed to be different. There are no set packages, just an amazingly flexible venue that can be used however people want it to be used. There are designated areas for caterers, camping and showers for guests, exclusive use of the venue for 48 hours and we can also provide bespoke pump clips and bottle labels for a Wedding Ale to help you celebrate your special day. We are happy to recommend caterers, florists, photographers etc but are equally happy to work with the bride and groom’s preferred suppliers – it really is that flexible.
We have a choice of two venues on site;
If you choose our ‘Brewery’ option, you will use our permanent bar area and your marquee will be sited inside our extensive brewery shed which is adjacent to the bar. With this option we can also provide:
- A room for the bride and groom to use during the course of their day
- Showers for campers
- Use of a permanent catering area
- Sustainable heating produced from our wind turbines
Our ‘Wold Top’ site is just as it says and provides fabulous views across the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds. With this option we will provide:
- A beautiful portable bar
- Luxury portable toilets
As it is away from our brewery and farm buildings, you would need a generator to power the catering equipment and the heating.
Whichever option you choose, you also benefit from
- Exclusive use of the venue from Friday lunchtime until Sunday lunchtime
- Stunning gardens and views for photographs
- Staffed bar for day and evening
- Camping facilities
- Your own beer label and pump clip so you can have your own beer at the bar or bottles on the table
- Single point of contact with your designated event manager, who will work with you from start to finish
- Muddy Souls team members present throughout the day and evening so you don’t need to worry about a thing
- A truly unique venue and personal service, making sure you have the wedding of your dreams!
Please make an appointment to come and visit. Muddy Souls Events at Wold Top Brewery has to be seen to be believed! For more information about Muddy Souls Events, please call Anne Duerden on 01723 892222 or visit www.muddysoulsevents.co.uk.
All photography by Simon Kench photography